Call 1800 607 954
ŠKODA Roadside Assistance.
How it works
- Every new ŠKODA vehicle includes one-year complimentary roadside assistance membership, from the warranty start date.
- With every scheduled service performed at an authorised service centre, we will top up your policy to 12 months (we call this program SIRA - Service Initiated Roadside Assistance).
- As long as your vehicle meets the terms and conditions, we'll continue to do this for up to 9 years from the original new car warranty start date.
Of course, we aren't the only ones who will be worrying about you after a breakdown or an accident. In that event, we'll relay urgent messages to friends, family or business associates that may be affected or concerned by the delay. It's a simple gesture, but an important one.
Easy checklist of things to remember when calling us:
- Your name and telephone number
- Your location, with nearest cross street if possible
- A description of the problem or emergency
- Your vehicle registration number